Trusted for Over 35 Years
The combination of blue waters, a cool breeze, and a sunny day makes our lakes and waterways the place to be. Each year, many Americans set up their boats and head off to the nearby waterways where they spend their time jet-skiing, fishing, boating, and much more.
Boating accidents can be very dangerous and can cause serious injuries. Unfortunately, these cases usually result in the involvement of insurance companies. Keep in mind that insurance companies are only concerned about profits, not your safety. Therefore, seeking the counsel of a knowledgeable firm like The Law Offices of Max G. Arnold can be very beneficial to your case. Our Redding boating accident lawyer has the experience and skills to help you get the compensation that you’re entitled to for your injuries.
Some of the questions that you should keep in mind if you were involved in a boating accident include:
- What kind of insurance can I make a claim against?
- What are the laws and regulations involved in boating accidents?
- How can the involvement of alcohol or drugs impact the claim?
- What kind of doctor can help me recover from my injuries?
- Can I make a claim even if I am partially responsible for the incident?
- How can legal documents such as “assumption of the risk” affect my particular claim?
Offering Valuable Legal Guidance
Our legal team works to create a warm and welcoming environment for each of our clients. We can take the necessary time to answer all of the questions that you have and help you come up with a strategy for the legal road ahead. Our personal injury attorney in Redding can provide you with a peace of mind so you can focus on recovering from your injuries. For a firm that can handle your boating accident case in a personalized and professional manner, turn to The Law Offices of Max G. Arnold.
Contact us at and see why so many clients trust our boating accident lawyer. Schedule your free case evaluation today!