Rear-end Accident in Santa Rosa, Rohnert Park, Petaluma, Ukiah, Clearlake, or Surrounding Areas?
The Most Common Type of Accident
Rear-end collisions are the most common type of car accident, and at first blush, one might assume these are usually “minor” crashes that don’t cause injury. Our experience shows that in reality, even a seemingly minor rear-end crash can cause painful injuries, such as concussions, fractured vertebrae, or major sprains of the spine.
Not Usually About Fault
Most of the time, the person who does the rear-ending is at fault. They should have been going slower, or should have given more distance between their car, and the one in front of them. So in these types of accidents, what’s the fight about? The same things it’s about in a lot of personal injury cases:
- Did you have the injuries before the accident?
- Was there enough damage to the vehicles involved in your rear-end collision to cause injuries?
- Did you go to the doctor early enough?
- Did you go to the right doctor?
- Did you remember to complain about every pain or injury you got in the rear-end accident?
- Did you go to the doctor too many times?
- Did you not go to the doctor enough?
- Did that doctor charge too much?
- Did your doctor tell you to do treatments that didn’t work?
- Why didn’t your doctor tell you to do treatments that probably wouldn’t have worked, just in case they would have worked?
The insurance companies are going to fight you no matter what. If fault isn’t the reason, something else will be. Remember, it’s the adjuster’s job to argue with you, no matter what.
The Domino Effect
Sometimes one bad driver rear-ending you, can push you into the person in front of you. This can make your case far more complicated. Were you following too closely? Who hit who first? These kind of cases can be very hard to argue, and even harder to prove without an experienced attorney by your side. An experienced attorney like Max.
We Can Help You Get What You Deserve
We understand this process is new (and scary) for most accident victims. You’re in pain. Your car has been destroyed. Medical bills are piling up. The responsible party’s insurance company won’t even give you the time of day. Faced with such adversity, it’s no wonder injury claimants are often suckered into signing away their claims for pennies on the dollar.
Your injury claim requires the assistance of trained professionals, who know how to anticipate (and avoid) the roadblocks and obstacles the insurance industry will put between you and a fair settlement. We’ve been in the business for over thirty years, and have been helping North Bay residents get fair outcomes since 2000. If you don’t have the time, knowledge, or resources to take on the insurance companies, let us do it for you!
- Can’t come to our Santa Rosa office? We’ll come to you!
- In an isolated area? No problem — we can get your information over the phone, and process documents through fax or email.
- Not in the mood to talk over the phone? We understand. Just use the form below to send us an email, and someone will get back to you quickly!
- Accident leaving you broke? We advance all costs and fees until your case concludes, at no up-front cost to you.
- Worried about your insurance rates going up? Don’t be. If you didn’t cause the accident, our experience shows that your rates will not increase.
Would you like to know more? Call us, email us, or stop by our Santa Rosa office to discuss your accident claim today!
(Please be advised that the information contained on this webpage is for general purposes only, and that it is not meant to be legal advice specifically tailored to your case. This site is an advertisement for legal services, and nothing contained therein is meant to create any kind of attorney-client or other legal relationship between The Law Offices of Max G. Arnold and any member of the general public.)