Hit While Boating in the Santa Rosa, California Area At Lake Berryessa?
Blue waters, a cool breeze, and a sunny day make a great combination. Every year, countless Americans hitch up their boats, go to a nearby lake or waterway, and spend the afternoon fishing, boating, jet-skiing, and taking in the full bounty of nature’s beauty.
Sadly, this requires putting powerful machines at close proximity to one another, in the hands of fallible human beings. Mistakes will be made, and sometimes those mistakes can lead to collisions with other boats, jetskis, or people swimming in the water.
Injuries from boating accidents can be very serious, and the effects of those injuries can make dealing with the insurance companies a nightmare. People dealing with that process usually have many questions, such as:
- What kind of insurance can I make a claim against?
- What are the laws and regulations involved in boating accidents?
- Were there alcohol or other drugs involved? How does that impact my claim?
- Who can I see to help me recover from my injuries?
- Can I recover, even if I was partially to blame for the incident?
- How do legal doctrines such as “assumption of the risk” affect my claim?
We’ve done this kind of thing before, and are prepared to answer any questions you might have concerning your boating accident or injury claim. Feel free to call us and schedule a free consultation!
We Can Help You Get What You Deserve
We understand this process is new (and scary) for most accident victims. You’re in pain. Your car has been destroyed. Medical bills are piling up. The responsible party’s insurance company won’t even give you the time of day. Faced with such adversity, it’s no wonder injury claimants are often suckered into signing away their claims for pennies on the dollar.
Your injury claim requires the assistance of trained professionals, who know how to anticipate (and avoid) the roadblocks and obstacles the insurance industry will put between you and a fair settlement. We’ve been in the business for over thirty years, and have been helping North Bay residents get fair outcomes since 2000. If you don’t have the time, knowledge, or resources to take on the insurance companies, let us do it for you!
- Can’t come to our Santa Rosa office? We’ll come to you!
- In an isolated area? No problem — we can get your information over the phone, and process documents through fax or email.
- Not in the mood to talk over the phone? We understand. Just use the form below to send us an email, and someone will get back to you quickly!
- Accident leaving you broke? We advance all costs and fees until your case concludes, at no up-front cost to you.
- Worried about your insurance rates going up? Don’t be. If you didn’t cause the accident, our experience shows that your rates will not increase.
Would you like to know more? Call us, email us, or stop by our Santa Rosa office to discuss your accident claim today!
(Please be advised that the information contained on this webpage is for general purposes only, and that it is not meant to be legal advice specifically tailored to your case. This site is an advertisement for legal services, and nothing contained therein is meant to create any kind of attorney-client or other legal relationship between The Law Offices of Max G. Arnold and any member of the general public.)