Legal Tips from Max G. Arnold, Personal Injury Attorney
Car / bicycle accidents, slip-and-fall incidents, dog bites, and other traumas happen all the time in Santa Rosa and Clearlake. For most people, they are inevitable — but that doesn’t make them any easier to deal with when they happen. Most people simply aren’t aware of the damage they can inflict. Or how to start fixing things.
If you have a question concerning an accident claim, we are just a call or email away. If you’d prefer, you can even drop by our Santa Rosa office for a free consultation on your injury claim.
We also want the public to know more about dealing with insurance companies. So, if you’re interested in getting more information, check out some free legal tips from our attorneys in the articles below!
- Dealing with Insurance Companies
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- What to Do After a Dog Bite
- What is My Case Worth?
So, you checked out the articles above and … it’s complicated, huh? With so much to take in and so much at risk, why would anyone chance going it alone? Why not just find someone who has spent decades negotiating, settling, and winning cases like yours?
We Can Help You Get What You Deserve
We understand this process is new (and scary) for most accident victims. You’re in pain. Your car has been destroyed. Medical bills are piling up. The responsible party’s insurance company won’t even give you the time of day. Faced with such adversity, it’s no wonder injury claimants are often suckered into signing away their claims for pennies on the dollar.
Your injury claim requires the assistance of trained professionals, who know how to anticipate (and avoid) the roadblocks and obstacles the insurance industry will put between you and a fair settlement. We’ve been in the business for over thirty years, and have been helping North Bay residents get fair outcomes since 2000. If you don’t have the time, knowledge, or resources to take on the insurance companies, let us do it for you!
- Can’t come to our Santa Rosa office? We’ll come to you!
- In an isolated area? No problem — we can get your information over the phone, and process documents through fax or email.
- Not in the mood to talk over the phone? We understand. Just use the form below to send us an email, and someone will get back to you quickly!
- Accident leaving you broke? We advance all costs and fees until your case concludes, at no up-front cost to you.
- Worried about your insurance rates going up? Don’t be. If you didn’t cause the accident, our experience shows that your rates will not increase.
Would you like to know more? Call us, email us, or stop by our Santa Rosa office to discuss your accident claim today!
(Please be advised that the information contained on this webpage is for general purposes only, and that it is not meant to be legal advice specifically tailored to your case. This site is an advertisement for legal services, and nothing contained therein is meant to create any kind of attorney-client or other legal relationship between The Law Offices of Max G. Arnold and any member of the general public.)