Were You Hit While Riding Your Bike in Santa Rosa; Rohnert Park; Petaluma; Ukiah; Healdsburg; Clearlake; or Surrounding Areas?
More and More Common
The statistics are in, and they’re grim. If you prefer riding over driving, you already know. It’s dangerous to travel by bicycle in Santa Rosa; Rohnert Park; Petaluma; Ukiah; Healdsburg; Clearlake or surrounding areas.
Every year, more and more bicyclists are hitting the road, due to their love of exercise and the environment. Sometimes, that phrase turns literal, such as when a bicyclist is hit by a driver that wasn’t paying attention. If you or a loved one has been injured in a bicycle accident, call us today, and let us help you get what you deserve.
Bikes Are The Same But Different
There are special concerns in bicycle cases, like the following:
- Was the rider on the right side of the road?
- Was the rider wearing a helmet?
- Was the rider on the sidewalk or a crosswalk?
- Did the rider have lights or other marking devices, as required by the law?
- Did the driver treat the bicyclist like an ordinary “vehicle”? If not, were they driving negligently?
The answers to each of these questions can make it harder to settle your case on fair terms. Call Max today, and let him figure out how to get around the pitfalls of your case, and get you back on the road.
We Can Help You Get What You Deserve
We understand this process is new (and scary) for most accident victims. You’re in pain. Your car has been destroyed. Medical bills are piling up. The responsible party’s insurance company won’t even give you the time of day. Faced with such adversity, it’s no wonder injury claimants are often suckered into signing away their claims for pennies on the dollar.
Your injury claim requires the assistance of trained professionals, who know how to anticipate (and avoid) the roadblocks and obstacles the insurance industry will put between you and a fair settlement. We’ve been in the business for over thirty years, and have been helping North Bay residents get fair outcomes since 2000. If you don’t have the time, knowledge, or resources to take on the insurance companies, let us do it for you!
- Can’t come to our Santa Rosa office? We’ll come to you!
- In an isolated area? No problem — we can get your information over the phone, and process documents through fax or email.
- Not in the mood to talk over the phone? We understand. Just use the form below to send us an email, and someone will get back to you quickly!
- Accident leaving you broke? We advance all costs and fees until your case concludes, at no up-front cost to you.
- Worried about your insurance rates going up? Don’t be. If you didn’t cause the accident, our experience shows that your rates will not increase.
Would you like to know more? Call us, email us, or stop by our Santa Rosa office to discuss your accident claim today!
(Please be advised that the information contained on this webpage is for general purposes only, and that it is not meant to be legal advice specifically tailored to your case. This site is an advertisement for legal services, and nothing contained therein is meant to create any kind of attorney-client or other legal relationship between The Law Offices of Max G. Arnold and any member of the general public.)