Rollover Accident in Santa Rosa; Rohnert Park; Petaluma; Ukiah; Clearlake; or Surrounding Areas?
Rollovers are a motorist’s worst nightmare.
One minute, you’re cruising down the road, in complete control of your vehicle.
The next minute sees you losing control, and your vehicle leaving the ground. After the violence has subsided, rollover accident victims are often left in a state of shock, with serious injuries. With a mangled vehicle and ever-increasing medical bills, it’s not unusual to feel like there’s no one on your side when dealing with the insurance companies.
We can help. It takes a certain know-how to guide someone through the process of prosecuting an injury claim from a rollover accident. We’ve represented rollover victims just like you for decades, and will give your claim the attention, care, and expertise it deserves. Hire Max and put us to work today!
We Can Help You Get What You Deserve
We understand this process is new (and scary) for most accident victims. You’re in pain. Your car has been destroyed. Medical bills are piling up. The responsible party’s insurance company won’t even give you the time of day. Faced with such adversity, it’s no wonder injury claimants are often suckered into signing away their claims for pennies on the dollar.
Your injury claim requires the assistance of trained professionals, who know how to anticipate (and avoid) the roadblocks and obstacles the insurance industry will put between you and a fair settlement. We’ve been in the business for over thirty years, and have been helping North Bay residents get fair outcomes since 2000. If you don’t have the time, knowledge, or resources to take on the insurance companies, let us do it for you!
- Can’t come to our Santa Rosa office? We’ll come to you!
- In an isolated area? No problem — we can get your information over the phone, and process documents through fax or email.
- Not in the mood to talk over the phone? We understand. Just use the form below to send us an email, and someone will get back to you quickly!
- Accident leaving you broke? We advance all costs and fees until your case concludes, at no up-front cost to you.
- Worried about your insurance rates going up? Don’t be. If you didn’t cause the accident, our experience shows that your rates will not increase.
Would you like to know more? Call us, email us, or stop by our Santa Rosa office to discuss your accident claim today!
(Please be advised that the information contained on this webpage is for general purposes only, and that it is not meant to be legal advice specifically tailored to your case. This site is an advertisement for legal services, and nothing contained therein is meant to create any kind of attorney-client or other legal relationship between The Law Offices of Max G. Arnold and any member of the general public.)